Blue ABA isn’t just a place to work. It is a family.
Are you looking for a position with strong opportunity for growth and outstanding guidance? Are you a friendly, flexible, and adaptable team player? Are you committed to providing outstanding personalized care for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders?
If so, Blue ABA is for you.
Sign up below:
We are looking for highly motivated board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) and registered behavior technicians (RBTs) to join our team.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to join our team. You will work directly with families in real world settings and plan & implement behavior programs that focus on improving quality of life.
Blue ABA is a behavioral health agency providing at-home Applied Behavior Analysis treatment to children with autism. We are a family-led business with a passion for providing outstanding care for children and their families. We care deeply about both our clients and our staff, and are attentive to their needs.
- High-end wages
- Flexible hours and earning potential
- Flexible workload
- Potential for professional advancement
Required skills and certifications:
- Flexible and adaptable in providing outstanding personalized care for the unique needs of each child
- Ability to interact in a positive, friendly, and professional manner with fellow staff members, families, and clients
- Interested in growing together with other staff members within the Blue ABA family
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- BCBA or RBT license
- Registered vehicle and valid driver’s license or a reliable, alternative method of transportation